This Policy describes how Avtrix processes your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing scenarios. Avtrix may inform you of product- or service-specific data collection through supplementary policies or notices provided before collection.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contract with us (e.g., phone call or email), or when you buy or use services and products.
- Third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available.
- If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information:
- To provide services and products to you.
- To market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose).
- To improve the services and products that we provide to you.
- To respond to communications from you, including a complaint.
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim.
- For any other purpose authorized by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Another company within our group.
- Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data center that we use to provide the website or other services and products.
- A person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g., a regulatory authority).
- Any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g., a law enforcement agency).
- Any other person authorized by you.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized activity, or other misuses.